TT-CSIRT-418.104.22.168: Ransomware Prevention and Response
The Trinidad and Tobago Cyber Security Incident Response Team (TT-CSIRT) urges all organizations to take the necessary precautions to mitigate against rising ransomware attacks in Trinidad and Tobago. The following resources detail the necessary actions that must be taken to harden your organization:
- Ransomware Prevention Guide: https://ttcsirt.gov.tt/ransomware-prevention/
- Ransomware Response Checklist: https://ttcsirt.gov.tt/ransomware-response-checklist/
Should your organization fall victim to a ransomware attack, contact TT-CSIRT immediately via:
TT-CSIRT provides different tiers of incident response depending on the need of the organization. These tiers are:
- Consultative – gives advice and guidance to the organization’s incident response team (IRT)
- Incident Handling – coordinates the incident response process and advises the organization’s IRT
- Incident Management – coordinates the incident response process, leads the organization’s IRT and deployment of TT-CSIRT’s technical personnel and resources to resolve the incident
Information Confidentiality and Privacy:
- Information provided to the TT-CSIRT is protected in the same way we protect our own confidential information: held securely, with limited access.
- Your information will not be disclosed without the consent of the client organization
- The information we hold will be anonymized and depicted in aggregated statistics.