TTCSIRT-325.07.17.20: TT-CSIRT ADVISORY-CISCO RELEASES SECURITY UPDATES FOR MULTIPLE PRODUCTS
Cisco has released security updates to address vulnerabilities affecting multiple products. An unauthenticated, remote attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to take control of an affected system.
The following are affected appliances along with links detailing its respective vulnerability:
- Small Business RV110W Wireless-N VPN Firewall Static Default Credential Vulnerability cisco-sa-rv110w-static-cred-BMTWBWTy
- Small Business RV110W, RV130, RV130W, and RV215W Routers Management Interface Remote Command Execution Vulnerability cisco-sa-rv-rce-AQKREqp
- RV110W, RV130, RV130W, and RV215W Routers Authentication Bypass Vulnerability cisco-sa-rv-auth-bypass-cGv9EruZ
- RV110W and RV215W Series Routers Arbitrary Code Execution Vulnerability cisco-sa-code-exec-wH3BNFb
- Cisco Prime License Manager Privilege Escalation Vulnerability cisco-sa-cisco-prime-priv-esc-HyhwdzBA
The Trinidad and Tobago Cyber Security Incident Response Team (TTCSIRT) encourages users and administrators to review the following Cisco Advisories and apply the necessary updates.
For updates addressing lower severity vulnerabilities, see the Cisco Security Advisories page: